There was a time when skating was “side walk surfing”, when you stole your sisters roller skates and mounted them on a 1 x 8 inch piece of pine wood with slightly rounded ends… for me that was 1959-60.
Since then skating has taken on its own dynamic, truly one of the few spin-offs of surfing that developed it’s own culture, clothing and vocabulary. At SOS we focus on longboards and down hill sliders.
… and then there is the special case of the FREEBORD; designed by San Francisco guys to snowboard the streets!
Skull Cracker Cruiser
Skull Cracker Cruiser
Adrenaline Skull Cracker Old School cruiser complete
Drop-Thru trucks and unique board shape combine to make this the ultimate downhill skate carver
• Best Quality Canadian Maple 38” Convex Deck for remarkable response & performance, providing the right balance of flex for a great turning sensation
• 7” Pivot Drop-Thru Truck lowers your centre of gravity to add great stabilty at high speed: no death-wobbles & superior turning
• Unique Cut-Away Deck Shape eliminates wheel scrub through deep carves and sharp turns
• Chrome ABEC7 Bearings for a super fast, super smooth & fluent ride
• Super-Fat 66x52mm Dished Wheels Poured PU of 78A hardness to give the perfect balance between speed and grip
• Solid Wheel Hubs to dramatically improve speed
• Pre-Buffed Wheels to maximise grip even further
Carver Stacked 31.25″
- Unique trucks give a surfy feel
- Board comes complete and set up
- C7 Trucks, 70x78A Carver Roundhouse, ABEC7 Bearings, Riser Kit.
- 9 3/4″ wide
- 6 3/8″ tail
- 3 3/8″ nose
- 17 3/8″ wheelbase
“A classic rounded squash tail with a full nose, the Stacked is so named because of the stack of peeling waves in Alex Krastev’s painted graphic. Stacked! The mid-sized length falls nicely between our shorter progressive models while inching up on some of our mid-sized models, making for a well rounded, universal cruiser. The extra width in the nose allows you to stand farther forward while keeping plenty of foot support, letting you take a wider stance and move around more. And the fuller template throughout feels comfortable, sort of like a mini longboard, but it never feels big. It easily retains a nimble handling, and with its 17 3/8” wheelbase has the stability to carve down steeper inclines and hold the faster line without twitching, as well as pump fast lines on the flats. The Stacked is the shortboard cruiser, the good commuter and pusher that can still dart up a driveway for a deep roundhouse while carving down a hill.”
- Perfect for street and bowls
- Comes Complete and set up.
- Bear Spaceballs, 57mm Street Hawgs and Khiro Mounting Hardware
- 30″ length
- 9.3″ width
- 14.13″ wheel base
“Leave no shred of pavement unskated with this street slayer. Flared wheel wells keep you planted and the beefy tail allows for some mighty quick turns. The El Barbaro is endless fun for pillaging urban” environments.”
$355 – Bamboo Pro Package
$335 – Chaos Maple Pro Package
Freebord’s Pro performance package takes your ride to the next level, with everything you need to ride plus Freebords new 78mm Da Blues edge wheels. Fueled by rider progression and tested by Freebords Pro Team, Da Blues are the highest performance wheel in our lineup. Their custom shape, custom urethane and 45mm contact patch provide maximum grip while still delivering a consistent and predictable slide. Freebords most durable wheel
will elevate your riding no matter what style of rider you are. You will find these wheels under the feet of every Freebord Pro Team rider. All wheels on the Pro Package are poured in California